Protea Rejuvenating Facial Polish
This pH-balanced Rejuvenating Facial Polish exfoliates dead skin cells with a blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) (Glycolic, Tartaric, Malic, Lactic, and Citric Acids). Notes of mint provide a spa-like exfoliation experience to reveal smooth, soft, and toned skin. This product visibly brightens skin by lifting away unwanted discoloration. Formulated for all combination and oily skin types.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) – Glycolic, Tartaric, Malic, Lactic, and Citric Acids for exfoliating, refining, clearing away breakouts, and removing dead skin cells to increase cell turnover to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peppermint Oil – Reduces inflammation and promotes circulation.
- Rosehip Seed Oil – Antioxidant that helps the skin look and feel refreshed.
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil – Soothes, moisturizes, and softens the skin.
- Fine Grain Walnut Shell Powder – Gentle physical exfoliation.
This product can also be used as a lip scrub. It is not intended for people with sensitive skin. It helps to smooth the skin’s surface by removing dead skin cells, which increases cell turnover and healing of the skin.
No added Gluten, Phthalates, and Parabens. Made in the USA and never tested on animals (Leaping Bunny certified).
Sold in reusable containers. Use the product, save the dropper bottle, rinse it, and use it for distilling TSA-approved travel size skincare products.
How to Use
Apply a dime sized amount of the minty facial polish and apply to wet skin. Massage gently into the skin, avoiding the eye area. If the consistency is too rough or thick, add a splash of water to your face while massaging the product into the skin.